With global capability, this calendar comprises music and images of Japan’s beautiful four seasons, featuring clips of those seasons taken from UNIQLO’s unique perspective. By filming the images in miniature, the app shows clips of Japanese culture and lifestyle from everyday life, taken from a unique point-of-view.
The music has been provided by FPM (Fantastic Plastic Machine), familiar from their collaboration on UNIQLOCK. Welcoming leading Japanese musicians to perform as guests each time, the app makes use of original sounds which are cover versions of famous songs from around the world.
• When the area below the movies is flicked to the left, the date, weather, monthly calendar, and time are displayed.
• Tapping the area below the movies displays the ‘settings menu’.
• Using the app’s GPS function, entering a postcode, or selecting a region from a list of regions displays the date, time and weather for that region.
• When using Google’s calendar, by adjusting the account settings it’s possible to display appointments as dots in the iCal monthly calendar
• By linking up the iCal with Google calendar, it’s also possible to have your appointments in iCal reflected in Google calendar (details on how to do this are included within the application),
• Unfortunately, we are not able to offer support on how to sync or link up this app with the iCal and iPhone calendar, or Google calendar.
• Users are notified when the latest movie set has been delivered, by means of a ‘NEW’ icon which appears above the movie icon.
• It’s also possible to download movie sets other than the latest ones.
• Sound can be switched on and off.
• Time can be displayed in either 12-hour or 24-hour format
• Comes equipped with landscape mode