Your familiar MyEpilepsyDiary is now EpiDiary !
Do you or a loved one have epilepsy? If you do, most likely you have been asked to keep track of seizures, medicines, and how you feel. This application can help you do this quickly and more easily than keeping paper diaries.
EpiDiary lets you use the same technology to manage your epilepsy as you use to simplify the rest of your everyday life! It lets you record real-time details about seizures, medications, side effects, moods, triggers, and you can even include detailed notes - all from your iPhone or iPod Touch.
When your entry is completed, it is synched to your diary on EpiDiary.com where you can generate personalized reports to bring to medical visits, providing your doctors and nurses with not only snapshots of recent events, but also long-term trend data, both key to assessing treatment effectiveness. By reviewing graphs and other reports, you can visualize trends that can help you and your healthcare professionals improve your treatment.
* Record Seizures (single or clusters)
* Record Medicines, when to take them and when to refill them
* Record Triggers (10 standard or customize your personal trigger)
* Record Side Effects including the severity of the reaction.
* Get reminders for your medications and refills
ADDITIONAL FEATURES that are available when you access your diary on https://EpiDiary.com including:
- Personal Medical History
- Customized Reports – including graphs which can be printed or emailed
- Setup Reminders for medication, refills, or other personal events via text message or email
- Uploading photos or files to attach to a daily record
- Medicine Organizer
- Summary of Notes
- and more
- Internet Access required to synch data to your diary on epilepsy.com
Take Control and Get Started Today with My Epilepsy Diary.
Please email comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
EpiDiary is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult your physician with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your health.
EpiDiary is a free service supported by Irody, Inc and by an educational grant from UCB in Canada, Italy and Spain.