The Gas Monitor Simulator allows a trainer to send simulated gas readings wirelessly to students during a hazardous gas training session. Trainers, improve your students “interpretation” abilities of hazardous gases with the Gas Monitor Simulator!
* Full control over a simulated gas training environment
* Visual and audible alarms to challenge students during a training session
* Settings for 15+ gases and PIDs - customizable into any 2-6 gas simulated meter
* Send simulated gas readings to students during training sessions
* Send custom messages to students before and during training sessions
* Test your student's understanding of key information with interactive Q&A before or during training sessions
* Gas Facts about hazardous gases, lower explosive limits (LEL) and exposure health effects
* Session reports log detailed information for each training session – including connected students, gas readings, messages, and Q&A
* Reports can be emailed, viewed with a web browser, saved to PDF and printed
* Trainer and Student(s) – install the Gas Monitor Simulator on your device
* Join devices to the same wireless LAN
* Trainers wirelessly send messages and gas readings to students
After each training session has been completed a comprehensive session report details how well the student(s) did on the quiz, as well any gas updates or messages sent to student(s). The reports provide a detailed look at how well students answered each question. Each student is also ranked by their overall score and an itemized question analysis is provided by the session report.
Create questions, test competencies and generate detailed reports all in one app! Try it today!