You write your fill up’s at the gas station on a note?
Afterwards you drudgingly calculate the consumption of your vehicle?
You just would get MORE information out of your fuel data?
In this case ‘Refuel Memo’ is just your App!
With this App you finally can record which distance you are driving or which consumption and costs you have with your vehicle. This data can be shown tabularly as well as graphically. Separated by month, year or over the whole time.
Refuel Memo offers:
- Management of each fill up
- Collecting data of mileage, fuel, costs and date
- Optional protocol a Note, Tire, Driving style and Roadway type
- Automatic calculation on fuel usage and costs on 100 miles. This will be done on each fill up as well as on overall fill up's
- Visual notice of fill up's with lowest and highest consumption of fuel and costs
- Management of multiple vehicles possible, optional with photo for a clear lay out
- Editing of each logged fill up possible
- Complete fill up's as well as 'half' fill up's (not completely full) possible
- Possibility to mark "Forgotten fill up's" to get a correct statistic
- EMail export of fuel data as CSV file. Using filters, you can select which data should be exported.
- Create and import of backups
Via In App Purchase:
* Extension 'Statistics out of refueling'
- Graphical diagram on fuel consumption, fuel costs and fuel price for monthly, yearly and overall duration
- Calculation of driven distance, fuel consumption and costs. Separated for monthly, yearly and overall duration
* Extension Leasing
By using your Leasing contract data, this extension calculates comprehensive details to effectively use your leasing vehicle, depending on your existing fuel data.
- Projection of driven miles on contract end
- Estimated costs
- Average milage per month
Questions, wishes or suggestions for this App?
Write an email to email@example.com!
Unfortunately we can't answer on recensions at the iTunes App Store.