Fishing Net is a tool that keeps track of the fish caught by anglers and provides an easy way to monitor the number of fish that have been kept in order to comply with local fishing regulations.
As the livewell or stringer begins to fill up with fish that you and your friends catch, it can be hard to remember or count the number of fish that have been kept. Fishing Net makes it easy to keep track of the status of the limits so that you don't have to continuously recount the fish to determine if you are over limit or not.
Fishing Net has the following features:
- Progress bars show how close to the limit each angler is as well as how close the group is to the combined limit.
- Warnings are displayed when fish are caught that cause the particular angler or group to be over limit.
- Fishing records are displayed to keep track of which angler has caught the largest fish for each species.
- Specifying licenses and fish limits is totally customizable which supports anglers fishing in any location.
- Fish that aren't kept can still be recorded so that details about the fish can be saved. They just won't be applied to the limit.
For support please email: firstname.lastname@example.org