Andrew Lang's Colored Fairy Book.Andrew Lang is best known as one of the most important collectors of folk and fairy tales.
The app Contains 12 books:
* The Blue Fairy Book (1889)
* The Red Fairy Book (1890)
* The Green Fairy Book (1892)
* The Yellow Fairy Book (1894)
* The Pink Fairy Book (1897)
* The Grey Fairy Book (1900)
* The Violet Fairy Book (1901)
* The Crimson Fairy Book (1903)
* The Brown Fairy Book (1904)
* The Orange Fairy Book (1906)
* The Olive Fairy Book (1907)
* The Lilac Fairy Book (1910)
The lite version could only some chapters before upgrade. After simple In app upgrade, all chapters will be available.
Please check the application web site for video introduction of the application.
The reader application provides the following important customer benefits:
* True full screen reading mode
* Real time font/font size and color/texture previews allow you to select fonts and colors and see in real time what pages would look like
– Support all iPhone's available fonts
– Support different font size
– Support 70+ font color /background color/texture
* Continuous reading experience (One tap for page down/up; Left/right swipe to next/previous chapter/story)
* Portrait and landscape reading mode (support all 4 orientations)
* Remembers the last reading location (exact book, chapter and scroll position)
* Quick scrolling navigation between chapters/stories to provide an overview of the entire book
* Quick reference feature and web browser type functions maintain user's browser history
* Displays rich formatted HTML book (NOT plain text)
* Quick and easy access to the Reader Instruction/Help
* Application works on iPhone/iPod and contains all the data in application, no internet connection required.
- Each chapter/story is displayed in a continuous page, use finger to scroll the page down/up to read:
- One tap on the top 1/4 of the screen to page up
- One tap on the bottom 1/4 of the screen to page down
- Swipe Left/right to the next/previous chapter
- Pinch in/out to change font size.
* Double tap on the screen to pop up the control panel to access all available controls
Please contact AppSupport@palreader.com if you have any problem about the application for quick response. Thanks.