Castle Tiles is a fast-paced action-puzzle game for 1 to 4 players — created from the ground up to take advantage of the iPad’s features! View the demo video on the MachWerx Web Site!
Collect tiles in matching groups to attack your opponents’ castles. Three tiles form a match if they are all the same or all different in each of four categories: color, shape, number, and background.
Features three types of projectile attacks (fireball, giant rock, or ice ball) and an army attack (of mages, knights, and clerics).
Battle between up to four people or AI opponents simultaneously on one iPad!
Collecting more complicated matches of three tiles gives you bonuses:
* Using all three different colors will launch an army attack
* Three red tiles that are all different shapes will give you another mage
* Three green tiles that are all different shapes will give you another knight
* Three blue tiles that are all different shapes will give you another cleric
* Tiles that are all different colors and shapes will give you half a mage, knight, and cleric (and launch an army attack)
* Using all three numbers will launch attacks faster
* Using all three backgrounds increases damage
At the beginning, try to make matches with different shapes to build up your army. Then, start launching attacks with all three colors to send out your huge army!