February 2014 - Version 4!! We believe that you should have an unforgettable experience on your trips. That's why we have designed the most user-friendly app to plan your trip in seconds. More than 800,000 people have already traveled with TouristEye taking all the information, user tips and maps on their mobile phones without Internet.
• Collect ideas for your trips and getaways. If you see or someone recommends you a destination that you want to visit someday, save it in a wishlist.
• Plan your trips in seconds without missing anything important. Do it in a visual and simple way, with over 10,000 locations and 300,000 places, activities and unique experiences available.
• NEW! Nearby recommendations while you are on your trip. We recommend you the spots to go next depending where you are, what you want to see and the time of day. It works offline!
• Community-created Wishlists and collaborative wishlists. Discover wonders like "The best beaches for surfing" or "Visiting New York with children" and asks your friends for help to find new ideas.
• Integrated information from Foursquare. Access all relevant information from a single app.
• Texts, photos and maps 100% offline. Forget about paying roaming charges or relying on wireless connections.
• Discover the experiences that you have to live in each destination. Sunsets, local dishes, secret gardens and thousands of unique experiences in each city to make your trip unforgettable.
• Receive personalized ideas to escape every weekend. We will propose you new ideas near your city so you can escape the monotony and enjoy something new every week.
• Top #1 on Travel and Top #10 on the App Store for several weeks.
• TouristEye is now a product of Lonely Planet, a world leader in independent, trusted travel advice.
• More than 800,000 people have traveled with TouristEye.
• Featured on Techcrunch, Gadling, Wired, The Next Web and other prestigious blogs.
- Nobody beats TouristEye -
"I know of no other online travel service that beats TouristEye - super fast trip planning + everything offline." @JohanHWB (Norway)
- A must for travelers -
"This app has everything a traveler could ask for. Plan your trip day by day, mark the places you want to visit and download all the info to access it offline while traveling." Gerard Gonzalez (Spain)
- The best personal travel guide -
"It's the best one I found: personalize it, plan a trip, add a place, and then download it on iPhone. I didn't find a better one on smartphone, and no ads... Just try it!" doberman66 (Switzerland)
Remember that TouristEye works without Internet. Even maps and your position in the map will be available offline. Download it now to start planning your trip.
Visit http://www.touristeye.com to get inspiration and plan your trip in a fun and visual way. You can invite your friends to join and plan your trip together or ask for recommendations on Facebook or Twitter.