Tribune is an EASY TO USE and AFFORDABLE NEWS READER designed specifically for your iPad.
Read news from your favorite Internet news websites, such as the New York Times or MacWorld. Some news readers are complicated and cluttered, but Tribune is simple and easy to use.
HOW TO USE TRIBUNE
1) Press the + button
2) Enter a URL to a website or news feed and enter a Name to call the feed
3) Click the Add button
... and it will be added to your list of feeds, ready for you to read!
Then simply click on a FEED to view the latest articles!
* Simple interface
* Designed for the iPad screen size
* Automatic detection of feed url for many websites (if a website url or domain is specified)
* Displays summary in a 18 point Georgia or Helvetica font for easy reading
* View the article at the original website by clicking on the title of the article when you are reading the summary
ADDING A FEED
When you add a new feed, you can enter a feed URL if you know the exact RSS feed url. Alternatively, you can enter a website's url and Tribune will do its best to determine what the correct feed url is.
If you want a feed's proper icon to show up, be sure to include the url for the Main Website URL. Tribune looks for a special file called 'favicon.ico' from the website.
REMOVING A FEED
Rotate the iPad so that it is wide with the home button to the right side of the screen. Then simply swipe on a news feed that you wish to remove and click the DELETE button.
NEWS SITES THAT ARE COMPATIBLE
Most websites that provide an RSS or Atom feed are compatible. Some sites that are known to work perfectly are: Alltop, Apple, CNN, Digg, Discovery, Engadget, MacWorld, National Geographic, New York Times, People, TUAW, TechCrunch, The Onion, Wall Street Journal, Wired
...and many many more!
* Item counts in the feed list
* Caching optimizations to speed things up
* Bolding of article titles only for new articles
* Website navigation buttons when viewing the full website version of an article
BUY TRIBUNE TODAY AND GET TO READING YOUR NEWS IN YOUR LAP!