Doctot Stroke is a compilation of the most widely used and trusted clinician-administered assessment scales relevant to Stroke patients.
This very well-received App offers the medical practitioner a fast-acting, reliable and easy-to-use tool to measure important functions of Stroke patients.
Incorporated within Doctot Stroke are the following Interactive Assessment Scales:
- National Institute of Health's Stroke Scale (NIHSS)
- CHADS2 Score for Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Risk (CHADS2)
- Barthel ADL Rating Scale (Barthel)
- Modified Rankin Scale (mRS)
- Orpington Prognostic Score (OPS)
- Oxfordshire Community Stroke Project - Bamford Scale (OCSP)
Each of these assessment scales are presented in a wizard format to enable the user to record a patient's status by quickly navigating through the interview components in a hassle-free manner. The tool automatically generates the scale total and categorises the score, based on the user's input. Each scale has an "Information" section to provide the user with background details, as well as a “Help” section to assist with the use of the tool.
Functionality is also included for:
- a Patient Results Management System (e.g. Save, Delete & Sort options)
- the Automatic Email Generation of each patient assessment result
- Shake-to-Reset Scale functionality
- Stopwatch functionality where it is required to time patient-related activities
- PIN Protection for security purposes
Doctot Stroke is kindly supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Menarini.