So you've memorized how many tiles and cracks you have in your ceiling and you're laying there in bed trying to fall asleep. Enter Count Sheep HD - a simple, sleek little sheep counting app that lets anyone young or old, from toddler to senior or in between to pass the time trying to fall asleep by using their iPad to count some sheep! One by one, the sheep float smoothly over the wooden fence. It sure beats staring at the ceiling.
"The app works great for those that like falling asleep to the TV. When using a TV to fall asleep many times you will wake up with a headache. The app provides a better sleeping experience than your TV set and can be a great option for many. " - appadvice.com
iPhone/iPod owners: Check out the original "Count Sheep," also available in the App Store!
Count Sheep was designed from the ground up to be easy on the eyes in a dark room. Count Sheep HD was re-written to support the iPad, which gives the sheep a lot more room to jump!
• New: Random song option
• New: Stars subtly twinkle in the twilight sky
• New: Reset button that resets the sheep count and sleep timer
• "Night time-friendly" graphics
• Smooth sheep animation
• Soothing custom-made lullaby loop music
• Adjustable sheep speed
• Adjustable volume
• Optional sleep timer that smoothly fades out the screen and lullaby music
• Optional on-screen sheep counter
• Option to disable your device's auto-lock feature
• Seamless landscape & portrait view sheep counting
• Free updates forever when future version are released
Count Sheep HD is super easy to use. With the iPad version, begin counting immediately upon opening the app. Adjust settings on the fly by tapping the menu button with no need to switch between screens. When the timer has ended and you're sound asleep, Count Sheep HD fades to black and re-activates auto-lock on your iPad, saving precious battery life. The default sleep timer is 20 minutes.
I welcome any and all feedback - I'd love to hear from you. If you have any problems with Count Sheep HD please feel free to contact me and I'll be glad to help you out.
Thank you and goodnight!