Sudoku Duo is a dual player Sudoku game for the iPad. Players may collaborate or compete.
Both players use the same iPad: they sit at opposite ends of the device.
Sudoku Duo provides an almost infinite number of Sudoku games at 3 levels of difficulty.
Playing Sudoku Duo is not just fun. It helps build your Sudoku solving skills.
Indeed Sudoku Duo can help you out with hints and provide the reasoning behind the hint.
Sudoku Duo adapts to the way you like to play:
- You may use green pencil notes to keep track of candidate values
- Or use red pencil notes to keep track of values you ruled out
- You may have Sudoku Duo help you with automatic pencil notes (*)
- Sudoku Duo can be set to block erroneous entries
(*) You are cheating only a little. The real thinking still needs to be done.
It is just more fun with automatic pencil notes. The boring bits are taken care of
- Millions of Sudoku boards with rotational symmetry
- Solvable by logic only. No guessing. No backtracking!
- Three levels of difficulty: easy, medium, hard
- Intelligent & educational hints. Explanations help improve your skills
- Green & red pencil notes. Aka. positive & negative markers
- Optional automatic pencil notes
- Optional blocking of erroneous entries
- Possibility to start over
- Games are suspended on quit and can be resumed later
- High scores
- Sudoku solving engine based on "human logic"
- Advanced Sudoku board generator to provide an unlimited number of Sudoku games
- Difficulty levels are determined by techniques to master, not by number of givens
- The Sudoku engine can explain the reasoning behind the hints given during game play
- Unique dual player mode: 2 players, 1 device, simultaneously