If you're searching for local Army programs, services or resources, the Army OneSource (AOS) Services Locator is the Must-Have App for you! This tool makes it easy as 1-2-3 to find resources available within your own community. Simply enter your zip code OR city and state and hit SEARCH to discover your options of support via a result list and map view. This app is user-friendly, incredibly fast and intuitive!
- Located services grouped by categories (ex: mobilization/deployment support, employment assistance etc)
- Find services using your current location, City and State OR choose a Region from the Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) listing
- Displays results in both a list and map view
- Simple Navigation Assistance to easily access driving directions to each location
- Route resources to your personal Contact List
- See the screenshots!
The AOS Services Locator tool is managed by the Department of Army Headquarters, Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation Command, Family Programs Directorate. For more information, please visit www.myarmyonesource.com.