PrompterPal turns your iPad into a teleprompter or speech assistant! PrompterPal automatically scrolls your speech for you to allow you to engage your audience and not worry about losing your place. Various forms of remote controls are possible as well as an external monitor. Share files between PrompterPal and a computer in several different ways.
Easily configure the appearance of the text content to suit your presentation requirements including...
• Font Size
• Text Color
• Background Color
• Text Style
Prompter features include:
• Import File Types: PrompterPal (.prompterPal), Text (.txt), Rich Text (.rtf), Word (.docx) and HTML
• Export File Types: PrompterPal (.prompterPal), Text (.txt), Rich Text (.rtf) and HTML
• Four Marker Styles: Bar, Marker, Two Line, Inverted
• Scroll Speed: Variable with two speed ranges.
• Display mirroring for using a reflective teleprompter
• Countdown: Two styles
• Bidirectional Timer
• External Monitor Support
• Built-in user manual
• File Sharing
PrompterPal offers a variety of file sharing methods to assist in moving files between devices as well as a computer.
- iTunes File Sharing: Copy files to and from PrompterPal using iTunes.
- Email Files: Email files from PrompterPal and open files from other apps such as Mail.
- iOS File Sharing: Send files directly from one PrompterPal to another.
- Web Server: Host a web page that can be used from any computer to upload and download files.
- Web Server Browser: Use built-in browser to load web page from another web server to download files or the entire database from another PrompterPal.
- AirDrop: Use Apple's AirDrop to send files.
- iCloud: Upload and download files from iCloud Drive.
- Dropbox: Upload and download files from your Dropbox account.
- Google Drive: Upload and download files from your Google Drive account.
- iOS Remote Sharing: Send files and databases between host and peers.
• Remote Control
PrompterPal has a variety different remote options.
- iOS Remote: Use another iOS device running PrompterPal or PromptRemote to control PrompterPal.
- Blue Tooth Keyboard: Assign keys of a blue tooth keyboard to control prompter features.
- Touch Tone Remote: Use touch tone signals playing into the microphone line-in to control prompter features.
- Audio Remote: Use the headphone in-line remote or other audio remote to control prompter features.
- AirTurn Remote: Use wireless remotes from www.airturn.com to control prompter features.
- Web Server Remote: Use a web page hosted on the network to control the prompter features.
- Apple Watch: Use the Apple Watch to remotely control prompter functions.
- Bluetooth MIDI: Use IK Multimedia's iRig Blueboard to control prompter functions.
• Monitor Out
Use an external monitor connected to the dock connector or AppleTV to display the prompter content.
- Choose output resolution from supported resolutions.
- Configure output to match device, or device to match output.
- Adjust transform and mirroring for external display independently of device.
- Works great with AppleTV and AirPlay.
PrompterPal is perfect for public speakers, public broadcasting and electronic news gathering, school and business presentations and more!