• "This is easily the best freecell available on the iPad."
• "Makes great use of touch capability with a classic game, sounds and animations make it really fun!"
• "This is by far the best Free cell app for the IPad. The interface is intuitive and the graphics are awesome."
If you love FreeCell Solitaire you'll love Eric's free version for iPad. It has a fantastic user interface, beautiful graphics and subtle sound effects. Now it includes FreeCell, Eight Off and Towers solitaire!
Drag, tap, or for the most fun, give cards a shove to send them on their way!
Written by the same Eric that developed the Eric's Solitaire Sample that came on every Mac in the U.S. and Eric's Ultimate Solitaire for Mac OS. You can drag and drop or tap cards to move them. You can even throw the cards with a shove! Supports portrait and landscape orientations and has a fun user interface.
FreeCell is one of the most popular variations of solitaire. It offers lots of room for skill so players don't have to rely on luck as much as in other solitaire variations. This version is strictly for iPhone/iPod.
Your game is saved when you quit or get a call and is quickly restored when you return.
• Includes three games: FreeCell, Eight Off and Towers solitaire
• Beautiful art, cool particle effects and a fun user-interface
• Subtle sound effects so you can enjoy your music
• Drag and drop cards or throw them!
• Playable cards wiggle or glow -- turn off for a bigger challenge. The more the cards wiggle the better the move.
• Unlimited Undo
• Portrait and Landscape support
• Game state saved when interrupted
• Detailed Statistics
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/sniderware