Are you ready for the Bar Exam? Take your Constitutional Law class on-the-go and maximize your study time with this complete mobile video course and set of comprehensive practice exam questions from Supreme Bar Review, one of the most respected names in law school and bar exam preparation. Whether you are studying for law school exams or the bar exam, this test prep review was designed for one purpose: to help you pass!
Finally, an iPhone app that provides a comprehensive review of a bar exam subject; more than just a collection of flash cards or quiz questions, this app truly puts Constitutional Law in your pocket with over six and a half hours of lecture video (with search feature) and 65 MBE-style multiple-choice practice questions with detailed explanatory answers.
This complete Constitutional Law video lecture is perfect for anyone preparing for the bar exam or a law school final exam. It covers everything you need to know about Constitutional Law, including First Amendment Rights. Best of all, our app lets you go where other bar review apps cannot: whether on a train or plane, beachside or poolside – after initial download, you can watch or listen to the entire lecture without the need for a WIFI or 3G connection, giving you the freedom to study wherever and whenever you choose.
Learn Con Law from Professor Kevin O’Neill. He’s the professor you wish you had in law school. During the 15 years that he has been on the faculty at his law school, O’Neill has been voted “Professor Of The Year” ten times by his students.
Why pay thousands of dollars for a traditional bar review course? Get complete bar review lectures for all of the multistate bar exam (MBE) subjects at an affordable price right on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Constitutional Law represents one of seven Supreme Bar Review subjects in our series of iPhone apps for the Multistate Bar Exam (MBE), including Contracts, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Evidence, Real Property and Torts.
Constitutional Law Application Includes:
- 13 Chapters containing six and a half hours of lecture video (with search feature) requiring no WIFI or 3G access to view
- 65 MBE-style multiple-choice practice questions with scoring and detailed explanatory answers. Test at your own pace and return to where you left off or reset the test to start from the beginning
- Description of Con Law issues tested on the Multistate Bar Exam
- Access and print out lecture handouts
- Note taking function within the app
- E-mail and telephone support within the app
Constitutional Law Topics Include:
- Clause-By-Clause Review of Constitutional Provisions
- Federal Judicial Power
- Federal Legislative Power
- Federal Executive Power
- State Powers In Areas of Federal Authority
- Individual Rights
- Congressional Enforcement of 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments
- First Amendment Freedoms
- Freedom of The Press
- The Religion Clauses