So you’re doing your bit for the environment but are your neighbours? Now with AlertMe Energy Map you can see just how green your area really is.
Find out the average spend per household a year on energy in your area, how much electricity and gas is used and how much carbon this creates.
Energy Map shows how your borough ranks against others in the UK for energy use and CO2 emissions. Compare your area with the best and worst offenders in our League Table. Even use Energy Map when you’re out and about to see how much local residents in any area spend on energy. View a map of the UK showing annual energy spend per area or simply browse through all UK areas from A-Z.
• Search for any area in the UK and see how it compares on energy use and carbon emissions.
• See total annual energy spend, plus electricity and gas consumption and cost, and CO2 footprint of households in any area of the UK.
• Find the areas that spend the most and the least on energy with a League Table and A-Z view of UK boroughs.
• View a map of the UK’s energy use and zoom in to your region to see the details for a particular town or area.
• Browse through areas energy use on the move using the iPhone location feature.
Data provided by DECC (http://www.decc.gov.uk), Crown Copyright.