Are you ready for the Bar Exam? Take your Criminal Procedure Law class on-the-go and maximize your study time with this complete mobile video course and set of comprehensive practice exam questions from Supreme Bar Review, one of the most respected names in law school and bar exam preparation. Whether you are studying for law school exams or the bar exam, this test prep review was designed for one purpose: to help you pass!
Finally, an iPhone app that provides a comprehensive review of a bar exam subject; more than just a collection of flash cards or quiz questions, this app truly puts Criminal Procedure in your pocket with over three and a half hours of lecture video (with search feature) and 18 MBE-style multiple-choice practice questions with detailed explanatory answers.
This complete Criminal Procedure video lecture is perfect for anyone preparing for the bar exam or a law school final exam. It covers everything you need to know about Criminal Procedure. Best of all, our app lets you go where other bar review apps cannot: whether on a train or plane, beachside or poolside – after initial download, you can watch or listen to the entire lecture without the need for a WIFI or 3G connection, giving you the freedom to study wherever and whenever you choose.
Learn Criminal Procedure from Professor Adam Thurschwell, a respected law professor and criminal defense attorney.
Why pay thousands of dollars for a traditional bar review course? Get complete bar review lectures for all of the multistate bar exam (MBE) subjects at an affordable price right on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Criminal Procedure represents one of seven Supreme Bar Review subjects in our series of iPhone apps for the Multistate Bar Exam (MBE), including Constitutional Law, Contracts, Criminal Law, Evidence, Real Property and Torts.
Criminal Procedure Application Includes:
- 11 Chapters containing over three and a half hours of lecture video (with search feature) requiring no WIFI or 3G access to view
- 18 MBE-style multiple-choice practice questions with scoring and detailed explanatory answers. Test at your own pace and return to where you left off or reset the test to start from the beginning
- Description of Criminal Procedure issues tested on the Multistate Bar Exam
- Note taking function within the app
- E-mail and telephone support within the app
Criminal Procedure Topics:
- Privilege Against Self-Incrimination
- Police Interrogation
- Exclusionary Rules
- Right to Counsel
- Pre-Trial Identification
- Double Jeopardy
- Pre-Trial Rights and Procedures