evo is the world’s premier performance car magazine.
Every issue is packed with entertaining, informative writing and stunning photography that puts you firmly behind the wheel of the fastest and most desirable cars around. With exclusive road tests, a focus on cult and iconic cars, track tests of the world's fastest cars and added buying features, no other magazine comes close to what evo delivers every month.
Inside you will find…
·The latest motoring news, to keep you ahead of the game.
·Reviews of every important new model, from hot hatches to supercars.
·Iconic drivers' cars revisited and re-appraised.
·In-depth group tests that reveal the best cars in each class.
·Drive stories so absorbing you’ll want to emulate them yourself.
·Action-packed videos showing amazing cars driven on the limit.
The evo application is edition based and published every month to bring you the newest updates on all your favourite automobiles.
· Read reviews of the newest cars with a button directly on the homepage
· Search feature inside issues to find exactly what you want
· Easier to access your favourite saved articles with “my scrapbook”
· Streamline main page and table of contents for easy reading
· Share your favourite articles
· New settings page is more straightforward to change your preferences
· Archive button to remove a downloaded issue from the device
Digital and print + digital subscribers have full access to each month’s edition and all digital back issues. Print subscribers should contact the publisher to add digital access to their subscription.
Details about auto-renewing subscriptions:
- Subscriptions can be purchased at £ 3.99 for 1 month subscription, £19.99 for a 6 months subscription or £39.99 for 1 year.
- When you purchase a subscription payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at £3.99 (1 month), £19.99 (6 months) and £39.99 (12 months).
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user at auto-renewal and may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.