Making people laugh is not always easy...
But if you have that gift, you should expound on it! Laughter is great for the soul, body and mind. It is a way to channel those sad emotions to happy emotions.
On the other hand, stand-up comedy is not the easiest thing to master. It is very important that the audience is quickly receptive to the comedian's material. Stand-up comedians usually relegate themselves to one man or woman shows. However, there are times when they will have an opening act.
Stand-up comedians go through great strides to deliver material and jokes that will make their audience laugh. If they don't, they will be ridiculed and heckled by some in the audience. They can overcome that and win back the audience. They also win over their audience by not working so much on their own feelings, but making amends in order to please the audience.
In this report, you will discover:
- Why you need to know why style of comedy will fit you
- Why you should go and see other comedians perform
- Why you should connect with your personal life when looking for material and jokes
- Four kinds of jokes you can test out
- The purpose of practicing your comedy routine
- One of the first places to go to test out your material
- What to do if you don't feel up to par with jokes and material you have written
- Why you should talk to other people in the industry
- What you need in order to start writing stand-up jokes
- The one thing to tell friends and family members when practicing your material in front of them
And Much More!
1) Learn all about Standup Comedy with this Ebook.
2) User Friendly Navigation.
3) Change the Font Setting to make it comfortable in reading.
4) Email any Chapter to your friends and relatives.
5) No Internet connection required for read the ebook.
Note: The information contained in this application is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this application, you are taking full responsibility for your actions. we are in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided "as is", and without warranties.