Nebraska has beautiful state parks and recreational areas. Both campers and day-use customers alike choose Nebraska’s State Parks for the experiences that the parks promote and the benefits that they have to offer.
Nebraska's state parks feature rolling hills, rivers, forests, lakes, and historical areas. The state parks in Nebraska are family friendly - many parks have playgrounds and picnic areas, as well as developed and electric campsites. Some of the activities you can enjoy in the parks include: biking, hiking, boating, camping, swimming, fishing, horseback riding, family fun, and relaxation! Use this guide to plan your next adventure in your own backyard!
This app, for your iPod touch and iPhone, is a resource you can use to discover new places to enjoy your favorite activities. For each park, you can:
* View a description
* See photos that have been submitted by other users when they were at that park
* Submit your own photos from your trip
* View comments from other users
* Submit your own park comments
* View a list of activities available
* Get driving directions
* View a map
* View the state-run website
* View the hours of operation
* View contact information for the park management
* Get a current weather report and forecast
Additionally, you can use this app to:
* Browse all the parks in the state
* Search for specific activites like "camping"
* Determine how far you are from each park right now based on your device's GPS
Use this app to plan your next adventure. While you are there, snap a few photos to share, and submit a comment about your experience. These will be included for everyone to enjoy as they plan their next getaway.
There are treasures in our own backyards waiting to be discovered. Now is the time to unlock a whole new world of possibility, without the hassle of the hunt.
* This application is neither provided nor endorsed by the Nebraska Game and Parks Commission
*** All information is accurate at the time of application publishing, verify details by contacting the park before you visit