CIMA Official Revision F2 provides exam-focused, concise revision notes that help you remember key topics and theory.
Covering the entire syllabus for F2 Financial Management, this is the perfect reference in the lead up to your CIMA exams. It is fully searchable, so you can find key topics easily and the clever bookmark functionality lets you save problem areas, so you can tackle them quickly whenever you feel the urge.
You’ll have CIMA-approved revision notes wherever you go, giving you much more opportunity to revise and allowing you to fit in some unplanned revision sessions whenever the opportunity arises.
Perfect for CIMA students that are on the go with little time, they can be used on the daily commute, during your lunch break or even in a boring meeting!
CIMA Official Revision F2 Financial Management contains over 100 individual topics. Ordered in line with the syllabus it covers the following subjects:
1. Accounting for Investments
2. Consolidated Statement of Financial Position
3. The Consolidated Statements of Comprehensive Income and Changes in Equity
4. Associates and Joint Ventures
5. Statement of Cash Flows
6. Changes to Group Structures
7. Foreign Currency Translation
8. Complex Group Structures
9. Substance Over Form
10. Financial Instruments
11. Measurement of Income and Capital
12. Financial Reporting in an Environment of Price Changes
13. Interpretation of Accounting Ratios
14. Earnings Per Share
15. Interpretation of Financial Statements
16. Scope of External Reporting
17. International Issues in Financial Reporting
CIMA Official Revision is provided to you by CIMA Publishing, publishers of CIMA Official Learning Systems, Exam Practice Kits and Revision Cards.