Cuckoo challenges you to practise setting the time on both analogue and a matching 12 hour digital clock.
● 'It’s Learning Time! is a beautifully designed app focused on helping your children practice their time telling skills. It can grow with them from the time when they learn to tell time by the hour through to mastery of telling time to the minute.' Appsforhomeschooling.com
● '...if you compare those benchmarks that are to be met from pre-first to third grade, does It’s Learning Time fit our needs, most definitely!!!' applicable2u.wordpress.com
● 'This app is a great way for children to practice reading the clock and setting time' www.theimum.com
● 'Clear and simple. My 5 year old loves it. She can tell time now!' blee73 26th Jun 2011
Can you complete each level by setting cuckoo’s clock correctly 12 times?
Choose the level of play you wish to practise then simply drag the minute hand around the clock to match the time spoken. Press the yellow button in the middle of the screen to see if you’re correct, if you are cuckoo comes out to say hello! Then move onto the next challenge and set another clock for cuckoo!
It’s Learning Time is a fun and engaging game to support your child in reading and setting the time on analogue and digital clocks.
● Level 1 – Set the spoken o’clock time
● Level 2 – Set the spoken o’clock and half past time
● Level 3 – Set the spoken time to the hour, half hour and quarter hour
● Level 4 – Set the spoken time to 5 minute increments
● Level 5 – Set the spoken time to the minute
● Interact with the clock by dragging the hands, not just static pictures
● Clearly spoken instructions in a British or American accent
● UK (11 o’clock, quarter past 11 etc) or International/ US (11:00, 11:15 etc) times option
● Matching 12 hour digital clock option, to enable children to know for example that 37 minutes past 4 is the equivalent of 4:37.
● Hand Movement sound option
● Different each time it's played, questions are generated randomly
● If a wrong answer is entered the child is told what time they selected
● Bright colourful graphics to engage children
● Appropriate for Early Learning ages 4+
Feedback from It's Learning Time being used in a school:
'The children enjoyed using the app as part of their numeracy lesson, with the different levels of play enabling all abilities to participate. The children agreed that they preferred using the app to the class teaching clocks as they could progress at their own pace and had an instant response to the time they set- without having to wait for the class teacher! A big thumbs up from the children'
Follow us on Twitter @edugame_uk for promotions and news on our latest apps.
If you have any problems with our apps please email firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving a review and we'll do our best to sort it!
eduGAME takes child privacy seriously, please have a read of policies here : http://www.edugame.co.uk/support/privacy/