SAP Note Viewer for iPhone is a simple and easy to use application for searching, viewing and managing SAP Notes. The application gives users the ability to open and view notes on your iOS device with some unique features which makes opening and finding notes easier than the website.
SAP Notes are online documents published by SAP on their website and cover product errors, modifications, upgrades, FAQ's and even customizing notes.
- Search for notes using text or enter the note number directly for quick retrieval
- Username and password is saved securely in keychain for painless authentication
- Users can tag notes for easy identification
- Note number, description and version are easily viewable from the main screen.
- Quickly open the SAP Notes website to view the online version.
- Add, view and share comments about notes.
- Quickly and easily share notes via email
NOTE: A SAP Service User ID (S-User) is required to view SAP Notes. This can be obtained from your SAP Administrator or Basis Team.