*** Featured in 7 countries What's Hot list - FRANCE - ITALY - MEXICO and etc. ***
Photo Infinity Essentialz makes sharing, browsing and editing photos easier and better than ever before. It provides filters that can be used to create myriad of effects making it interactive and great fun to use. Each filter has 100 different levels and can be combined to form new filters.
Another distinct feature is the number and quality of services it provides to it's consumers. Four most popular Photo-Sharing Social Networks and two most popular image search engines are integrated in Photo Infinity. You can also share your photos through Bluetooth and email.
---- Reviews ----
* Photo Infinity is the perfect companion for editing your photos… For $3.99 the app is definitely worth it. (Appmodo)
* One of the most polished interfaces… It couples gorgeous design and an impressive selection of available filters. (TouchMyApps)
-- User Reviews --
1. it's like having a photo editor from my laptop right on my phone (crashbabyy! *****)
2. Handles editing & uploading like a champ! (Curiositrey *****)
* Key Features *
* Works both on iPhone and iPod touch.
* Basic image modifiers (Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Sharpness).
* Sixteen artistic filters: Cross Process, Oil Paint, Weave, Stamp etc.
* Ability to rotate and change image orientation with single tap.
* Ability to add WaterMark, equalize(Auto-Levels), and de-speckle images.
* Import photos from your Camera-Roll to Photo Infinity.
* Share your edited images on Facebook, Flickr, picasa and twitter/twitpic.
* Share edited images through email and bluetooth.
* Create Flickr Photosets and Picasa Web Albums.
* Ability to search images on Google-Images and Flickr Photos.
* Full Screen photo browser that lets you swipe through photos.
* See Albums and Photo-sets images in grid mode.
* Simple responsive user interface.
* Editing and Sharing available on single screen.
* Bluetooth for importing and exporting images.
* Undo filter effects.
- Effects Example -
• Burnt copper effect - Use the saturation filter to saturate the image then apply the sharpness and finally temperature filter adjusted to around 70th - 80th level.
• Dreamy glow effect - Desaturate the image a little and apply the glow filter
The list of possibilities is endless. What we want our customers is to adjust effects as they want rather than stuck with an effect which may look good on the images the developer has provided but not so good on normal every day pictures.
So let the journey begin. Enjoy your new photo world !!!