An easy-to-use, user friendly application designed for AITI Chartered Tax Advisers (CTA), Tax Technicians, Irish taxpayers and individuals with an interest in tax. The app consists of a number of useful features including:
1. Tax Calculator - The tax calculator estimates net pay and all relevant deductions for PAYE. Individuals can use the calculator to assess the impact of salary reductions/increases, changes in benefits and amendments to pension contributions.
2. A daily summary of tax coverage in the national and international media.
3. Irish tax rates and charts categorised by tax head.
4. An up-to-date listing of Revenue e-Briefs.
5. If you are a member or subscriber of the Irish Tax Institute, log in to app and access the Irish Tax Review – The Journal of the Irish Tax Institute.
6. Find an AITI Chartered Tax Advisers (CTA) in Ireland.
7. Upcoming Irish Tax Institute seminars and events.
8. A loan calculator to estimate monthly repayments and interest paid.
9. Links to Social Media.
The Irish Tax Institute is the leading representative and educational body for Ireland’s AITI Chartered Tax Advisers (CTA) and is the only professional body exclusively dedicated to tax. Our members provide tax expertise to thousands of businesses, multinationals and individuals in Ireland and internationally. In addition many hold senior roles within professional service firms, global companies, Government, Revenue and state bodies.
The Institute is the leading provider of tax qualifications in Ireland, educating the finest minds in tax and business for over thirty years. Our AITI Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) qualification is the gold standard in tax and the international mark of excellence in tax advice.
While every effort is made to ensure that the information outlined in this application is accurate, the Irish Tax Institute can accept no responsibility for loss or distress occasioned to any person acting or refraining from acting as a result of the material published herein. Irish Tax Institute reserves its right, in its sole discretion, to correct/rectify any errors or omissions in any portion of the materials. Irish Tax Institute may make any other changes/improvements in the Application and the products, services or prices (if any) described/published at any time without any prior notice. All data and information provided on is for the purpose of information only.