Welcome to real-time shared sticky notes!
iSticky stores your memo's on the server and pushes them to your iOS devices. And with iSticky for OS X, the notes on your desktop will change too.
iSticky lets users send or share an infinite number of sticky notes to themselves and others, providing a quick, real-time solution for sending important information like reminders, updates, directions, meeting times, dinner plans, meet-up changes, or any other individual or group note. iSticky provides a fast and organized way to create and share notes, at home, in school, on the road, or in the office.
iSticky is a great solution for:
* Teams: to create real-time to-do lists
* Companies with employees on the road: to give them the latest information or orders
* Colleagues: to send quick reminders instead of sending emails or sticking paper notes on desks
* Families: to send quick reminders, menus, honey-do lists, and other important information
iSticky makes use of Apple's Push Notification Service, allowing users to be updated to any changes and additions to notes and lists. Changes are immediately pushed to all the users who need to know. If a user changes a note of a shared list, this change will be communicated immediately to all the users who are members of that list. This feature is integrated between iSticky OS X and iSticky iOS, allowing notification of notes changed on a Mac computer to be sent to an iOS device within seconds.
* Easy to use note sharing
* Notes and lists stored on iSticky's cloud server, enabling access on multiple devices at all times
* Supports Apple's Push Notification Service allowing for instant notifications
* Share notes and lists with connected users
* Connect with users through invites and specify list permissions among users
* Seamless integration between devices and users
* Note encryption options
* Send notes to other users