In this book, you will discover the following:
* What is "Chi" and how does it work in relation to Feng Shui
* What are Productive and Destructive Cycles and how they work in conjunction with the Feng Shui practice
* What is the one thing that is the same about them
It is very important to know what the colors used in Feng Shui stand for. There are 11 colors listed in this guide and each of them explains what they represent in the Feng Shui world.
You can't be happy unless you have a happy home, right? If you don't have peace, you can't have positive flow in your life. It's important that you make a connection and find harmony. When you incorporate Feng Shui, your situation can change from negative to positive. Plus...
* Why it's important to have that connection with your home
* What you can do to make that happen
* What to do if the atmosphere is not responding the way you want it to
* What not to do if the atmosphere is not responding the way you want it to
The Complete Guide to Finally Understanding Feng Shui
Did you know that having a lot of clutter is a hindrance to moving forward? It also represents disorganization. Clutter can stop you in your tracks and cause you not to receive energy from Feng Shui. You have to have a mindset that you need to be free and clear of mess. This guide mention two other things what clutter represents and what you can do to get rid of it.
Did you know that having a happy home can affect your relationships with other people? Just think about it, if you're not happy, then you transfer that feeling to others in their presence. Who wants to be around a person that is always unhappy every time you're with them?
- Changing your furniture can help you have a better relationship with others
- What to install outside of your home to bring about change
- What to do when you find the positive energy in your home
- What You can do to increase energy in the kitchen
- Why you should use the colors from the Feng Shui method in your bedroom
- Why you should have air-purifying plants in your home office
- How to enhance the presence of Chi
1) Learn all about Feng Shui with this Ebook.
2) User Friendly Navigation.
3) Change the Font Setting to make it comfortable in reading.
4) Email any Chapter to your friends and relatives.
5) No Internet connection required for read the ebook.
Note: The information contained in this application is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this application, you are taking full responsibility for your actions. We are in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided "as is", and without warranties.