How long has it been since you played golf? It was your favorite pastime, but how long has it been? Work and raising a family took up most of your time back then. You didn't play nearly as much as you wanted to. Maybe you should get your golf buddies together and go play a round. At one time you all got together every two weeks to play. When did it stop? Okay, so maybe you are a little rusty. Your body has even developed aches and pains in places you never had them before, but you are still healthy.
You still have clubs around somewhere. You will have to dig them out and "dust" them off. It has been awhile since they have seen the light of day. They will still work. Surely they haven't changed golf clubs that much.
Playing Your Best Game of Golf at 60 and Over
This book has the information you need to get started playing the game of golf. It is also great for those who love the game and have thought about playing. So whether you are an experienced player, but haven't played in a while or you are a beginner who has never played this game. This book has the tips and the pointer to help you get started in the game.
1) To play the game of golf you need to get your body ready with golf specific exercises. These exercises will help you with your flexibility and range of motion. They will also give you strength and endurance.
2) There are certain snacks you should take with when playing a round of golf. Whether the game is just you and your buddies, or tournament play. The snack suggestions will keep your body fueled so you can go all 18 holes
Here is what you will learn inside this guide....
* The Health Benefits to playing golf
* How to avoid injury
* Seniors take a different approach to their game
* Yoga a golf fitness program
* Use Yoga for problem area
* Senior need good nutrition
* Shopping for Lessons
* Tips on Warm-ups
* How about that swing
* Improve your putting
* And a lot more!
1) Playing Your Best Golf at 60 and Over Ebook.
2) User Friendly Navigation.
3) Change the Font Setting to make it comfortable in reading.
4) Email any Chapter to your friends and relatives.
5) No Internet connection required for read the ebook.
Note: The information contained in this application is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this application, you are taking full responsibility for your actions. We are in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided "as is", and without warranties.