You can read translated braille with Braille Eye!
Braille Eye can translate braille to string from an image in your iPhone.
Move scanning aria and Just Click "translate" Button, translated strings will be shown as Button Label.
- Select or Take photo and translate in this App.
- Adjust scanning aria with Slider.
- Rotate an Image.
- Reading 14 Cells of braille in Landscape Mode.
- Show Grid, to tap small rect at the corner of Screen in Camera View.
- You can choose translatable braille language, French or English or Korean.
Readable braille is regular style only. To Read printed ink braille, you shouldn’t use outline or pinpoint style braille.