Since the release of the new KITE AND WINDSURFING NAVIGATOR+ with more than 1.000 new spots in a single app for iPhone and iPad, this edition of the NAVIGATOR does not allow any further purchases. You may of course continue to restore and use the app for free with all your previously acquired spot infos.
You may download and test the new NAVIGATOR+ for free. If you have purchased a EUROPE or WORLD bundle in the ‘old’ NAVIGATOR app and restored them as shown above, upgrade prices will be automatically available in the new NAVIGATOR+. You’ll get the latest EUROPE or WORLD spot info bundle and all new features on the iPhone for a discount of 50%.
The KITE AND WINDSURFING NAVIGATOR is the world’s first and only comprehensive spot guide on the iPhone. With accurate first-hand local information and every launch precisely located in AppleMaps, your iPhone will guide you straight to over 2,750 spots worldwide, be they in Cornwall, Cape Town or Hawaii.
This App also delivers up-to-the-minute, dependable WindGuru forecasts and best wind alerts for every location to guarantee you’ll always be at the ideal spot, whatever the conditions. Plus there are in-depth explanations of wind, wave and weather patterns throughout the year so it’s easy to plan the best time to visit. THE KITE AND WINDSURFING NAVIGATOR also offers honest travel information on what to expect of the region and all of those essential tips for a successful trip. Last but not least the App provides full access to the KITE AND WINDSURFING DIRECTORY with over 2,200 local contact details and links.
• over 2,750 spots in 200 regions worldwide
• precise geo-coordinates and AppleMaps for all spots
• intuitive icons – spot characteristics at a glance
• up-to-the-minute WindGuru forecasts and prime wind alerts for all spots
• Spot search for your current location (radius 25-125km / 15-150 miles)
• personal favourites
• contains all spot info from the legendary KITE AND WINDSURFING GUIDES (edition 2011)
• best time for your trip and essential travel tips for all WORLD regions
• KITE AND WINDSURFING DIRECTORY containing over 2,200 local contact details
Enjoy the ride and keep getting stoked!