Use Ticket Timer and you will never again be surprised by an expired bus or train ticket. Public transport companies are now introducing electronic tickets, but these have one major problem: You need to hold your electronic ticket in front of a card reader to check its expiration date. With Ticket Timer, stamp a virtual ticket once on your iPhone, and check at a glance if your real ticket is valid any time, anywhere.
To use Ticket Timer, simply stamp a virtual ticket in the app and be reminded before your real ticket expires, either by a calendar event or by a local notification with sound and badge. Feel at home in Ticket Timer by customizing the background image, for example with a photograph of one your local transport companies' tickets.
- Switch between display of validation time, remaining period, expiration date by tapping the stamp zone
- Gather the expiration status at a glance from the background color (green/yellow/orange/red) in the stamp zone and the expiration bar
- Four predefined ticket types (default monthly pass, week pass, day pass, single ticket)
- Ticket names and duration are fully customizable
- For monthly ticket, choose between fixed 30-days period or 1 month duration
- Change the background image to any pictures from your photo library
- Three old-style paper ticket designs included