EarthBuzz Weather is an amazing blend of social networking and earth discovery alongside a practical and comprehensive weather application.Now you can see your Facebook and Twitter friends and loved ones on a 3D globe, check in, tweet and post to your friends about global earth events such as Earthquakes, Hurricanes and Volcanoes.EarthBuzz is the m...
EarthBuzz Weather is an amazing blend of social networking and earth discovery alongside a practical and comprehensive weather application.
Now you can see your Facebook and Twitter friends and loved ones on a 3D globe, check in, tweet and post to your friends about global earth events such as Earthquakes, Hurricanes and Volcanoes.
EarthBuzz is the most beautiful and fun interactive social weather application for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. EarthBuzz builds upon a high-tech virtual earth engine, and adds a compelling interactive visual and social experience to the task of checking current weather conditions, weather forecasts and global geological events.
See live animated global weather conditions and forecasts on a 3D virtual earth • Facebook and Twitter friends • Animated Clouds • World Clock • Hurricanes • Earthquakes • Volcanoes • Observations • and over a dozen global forecast image layers.
Thanks everyone for your wonderful five star reviews. Here is a sampling:
"Terrific Overview ★★★★★
If you travel intrastate, interstate or even worldwide, this is an especially terrific app for an overview of conditions enroute and at your destination. It also has an interesting entertainment factor."
"Excellent App ★★★★★
Volcanic and earthquake data depiction and global cloud cover well done. Excellent for flight ops SA, short of using formal sources"
"Best Weather Map ★★★★★
I have had a great number Weather Maps, this is the beat !"
"Full World Cloud Load ★★★★★
This is one of the only apps that loads all the cloud and precipitation data right when the app loads. Not even the weather channel app does this. Well worth the money for this feature alone. Especially when trying to get an overview of a hurricane or tornado."
• Both Fahrenheit and Celsius options in a single application
• Current weather conditions and your Facebook and Twitter friends on a 3D globe
• Overlay of animated near real-time satellite cloud data (updated hourly)
• Favourites and world clock to quickly view current conditions and local time
• Current conditions including temperature, humidity, wind direction, dew point
• Up-to-date 7-day forecasts for over 50,000 locations
• Global earthquake activity over the last 7 days
• Global volcano activity over the last 7 days
• Global hurricane activity over the last 14 days
• Many forecast image layers (Clouds, Rain, Snow, Ice, Temperature, Humidity, Wind)
• Animated demo mode that lets you fly between your favourite cities
• Employs a 3D tiling engine providing high fidelity deep zoom
• Uses NASA Blue Marble Next Generation earth imagery
• Beautiful hi-resolution graphics on the iPhone 4 Retina display
• Population sensitive LOD (level of detail) display of cities
• Animated flight to current GPS location and search locations
Point and Shape layers
• Country Flags
• Country Borders
• Satellite Imagery (8 hour animation)
• Estimated Precipitation
• Cloud Cover (Total)
• Rainfall (7-Day Accumulated Total)
• Rainfall (Daily Totals)
• Snowfall (7-Day Accumulated Total)
• Snowfall (Daily Totals)
• Ice Accumulation (Daily)
• Relative Humidity
• Temperature (Maximum)
• Temperature (Mean)
• Temperature (Minimum)
• Temperature (Dewpoint)
• Temperature (Mean Departure)
• Windspeed (Average Daily at 10m)
• Windspeed (Maximum Daily at 10m)
• Storm Potential (Connective Available Potential Energy)
Supported iOS software and hardware versions:
• Supported on iOS4.3.5, iOS5.1.1 and iOS6.0.1
• iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS
• iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3rd gen and above
• iPod Touch 3rd gen and above