★★★★★ If you are running Nagios on your network, have an iPhone or iPod touch, and need to use Nagios from those devices, NagNag is a must. ★★★★★
No Nagios plugin required, works with out of the box Nagios installation.
NagNag is a iPhone application that allows you to view your Nagios monitored servers from anywhere, NagNag notifies you of any host and services problems right from your phone. Your Nagios login is only stored on your iPhone and does not require you to open your Nagios installation to the world.
★★★★★ Refresh status in real-time ★★★★★
Doesn't matter if you're using Edge/3G or WiFi, NagNag can download a typical 400+ service network in a few seconds.
NagNag works with all major versions of Nagios. NagNag also works with Icinga, Centreon, Oreion, Monarch, GroundWork, and will work with all other applications that use Nagios as their back-end.
* Monitor services without leaving NagNag
* Tactical overview showing the current state of your network
* Host Details, allow you to see more in-depth information
* Acknowledge Host problems right from you iPhone/iPod touch
* Services view show each service on your network
* Acknowledge service problems from you iPhone/iPod touch