Read the 99 Names of Allah on you're iPod, iPad and iPhone :)
The 99 Names of Allah (Asma Al-Husna), are the Names of God. Each representing a certain Attribute or Description of God. Allah(Swt) says in the Glorious Qur'an: "He is Allah (God), the Creator, the Originator, The Fashioner, to Him belong the most beautiful names: whatever is in the heavens and on earth, do declare His praises and Glory. And He is the Exalted in Might, The Wise." [Quran 59:24]
• Read all the 99 names in Arabic, English with Meanings
• Read the English Translation of the Meaning of Qur'an in Description for each name.
• Full Audio Control: Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind and Forward (Requires Pro Version)
• Auto-Scroll: Automatically scrolls and plays each name (Requires Pro Version)
• Universal App Works with iPod, iPad and iPhone
Download Now and Memorize the 99 names of Allah(Swt) today!
DISCLAIMER: It should be remembered that Quran was revealed in Arabic language. Translations are actually Interpretation of the Quran. No translation of the Quran can be hundred percent accurate, nor it can be used as a replacement of the original Quranic text in Arabic. In this app we have tried to provide verses from the mostly acceptable Interpretation of the Quran in English by Muhsin Khan. If you come across any mistakes please report them to us by contacting us via: http://www.ImranQureshi.com. May Allah (Subhanahu Ta'ala) accept this service from all of us, please remember us in you're Dua's.