Commercial real estate professionals rely on CoStar for the most comprehensive property information available. CoStarGo™ is a mobile extension of the professional suite of CoStar products. While away from their desk, commercial real estate professionals can find detailed information on space for lease, properties for sale, lease and sale transaction comps and tenants, and benefit from the depth of verified, continuously updated information provided by the CoStar service.
CoStarGo™ is designed to be a complement to the existing suite of CoStar Professional services and is intended only for current CoStar Suite users.
• Access CoStar’s massive database—over 3.2 million commercial properties throughout the U.S. and the U.K.
• View in-depth commercial real estate information around your current location, including millions of photos, floor plans, stacking plans and plat maps
• Move the map with your fingers or do a lookup to change your search area
• Search for any property, available space, properties for sale, lease and sale transactions, and tenants
• Search filters are country specific and toggles criteria options seamlessly based on where the map is positioned (e.g., viewing London will display UK specific filter criteria)
• Lookup a person or company and see the properties they are associated with on the map
• Lookup geographies like cities, counties, postcodes/zips, submarket, streets, as well as property addresses and building names.
• Custom areas can be drawn on the map via interactive draw tools for area, radius, line corridor.
• Analyze properties across all commercial property types
• Provide clients with presentation-quality reports from anywhere
• View contact information for virtually every real estate professional in your area
• Communicate instantly via email or FaceTime
CoStar’s professional suite of products provides unmatched local market insight and nationwide coverage, supported by the industry’s largest property research organization. With nearly 1,000 highly trained professionals, CoStar field and analytic researchers:
• Log more than 5.1 million data changes per day
• Make more than 10,000 calls a day to brokers, owners, developers and other commercial real estate professionals
• Canvass more than 500,000 properties nationwide annually
• Take more than 1 million property photographs annually
The result: Comprehensive, accurate and continuously updated commercial property information that helps win clients and close deals.