eurekaremote is a simple remote server management tool .The connection is made through ssh protocol. The app is targeted towards Technology Professionals
Here is how it works
1) From the serverlist screen, click on + to add a server
Enter the server name, IP Address, Username and Password and save
2) Come back to the admin console screen.
3) The selected server will be active here. The ping command checks whether the server is alive
4) restart button issues a reboot of the server.
5) custom linux commands can be entered and the output will be displayed in the Report section.