TornadoSpyHD with AccuSpy™ technology gives you the power to report and view official and user spotted tornadoes instantly. Each sighting includes a radar snapshot of the area at the time of the sighting. On 6/1/11, a user spotted the Mass. tornado 40 MINUTES before the NOAA report, which gave other users valuable lead time to escape the storm. This is a frequent occurrence since user reports are submitted and viewable immediately.
- Featured on the front page of USAToday on 5/31/11.
- Over 150,000 confirmed alerts sent out
- Over 40,000 TornadoSpy spotters in addition to professional spotters from the national weather service.
- Track tornado movement worldwide on the built-in map
- Report nearby tornadoes with a simple touch
- Includes radar snapshot of sightings
- Includes official reports from National Weather Service storm spotters
- Fully customizable alert areas, pick any region in the world, not limited to state/county alerts
- Share and view tornado photos in seconds
- Filter sightings by spotter ratings
- View previous tornadoes by date
- Write storm report notes
- Users can rate sightings submitted by other users
- Landscape or portrait orientations
Download now, and become a part of the fastest and largest worldwide storm spotting network.
Demo video can be seen at justintimeapps.com/ts.html
Check out these other apps from justintimeapps: