One. Two. Match-a-Roo is a captivating reinterpretation of the classic card matching memory game. Children can learn to recognize domestic and exotic animals from around the world, all while improving their memory skills and building vocabulary! Featuring 80 images from CMCD’s award-winning image library, the app offers multiple match settings, ranging from easy to challenging. Additional sets — Colors and Letters & Numbers — are also available, as are language modules for Spanish, French, and Mandarin.* For kids 3-8.
How To Play.
• Choose the animal picture set you’d like to play (farm, home, forest, or wild).
• Choose the number of tiles you’d like to play, from 12 (easiest) to 20 (most challenging).
• Choose the type of match (two-of-a-kind, same animal/different view, same animal/close-up view).
• Flip over two cards at a time until you find a match!
There are three settings to customize the playing experience:
• Tap & Hold helps to prevent younger players from interrupting the game unintentionally. When Tap & Hold is on, you will need to press and hold any buttons (pause, home, settings) for three seconds in order to activate them.
• Music turns on or off the music.
• Mute turns on or off the all audio.
More Sets: Languages and Images.
One. Two. Match-A-Roo: Critters includes 80 images of amazing animals from around the world. Additional language sets for Critters are available as upgrades in French, Mandarin Chinese (includes both simplified Chinese characters and Pinyin), and Spanish. To purchase, tap the Home button and then tap the More Sets button from within the app.
Additional sets of images are also available for more Match-a-Roo fun!
• Colors includes vibrant images of fruits, vegetables, and flowers to be matched either image-to-image or image-to-color.
• Letters & Numbers features colorful lower- and uppercase letters and numbers in different typestyles to challenge visual acuity and letter recognition.
*Letters & Numbers will be available only in English, French, and Spanish.