Your child's communication skills begin developing from the day they are born, and their first two years of life are an exciting period of growth in understanding language and learning to communicate. However, many parents have to sift through an overwhelming amount of information and advice to determine whether their child's language is developing typically. Communicate: 0 to 24 Months provides families with a simple way to track and record the growth of their child's ability to understand language and communicate from birth to 24 months of age. This application, developed by a speech-language pathologist, contains checklists of clear and widely accepted language development milestones.
* Milestones for children 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-12 months, 12-18 months and 18-24 months
* Each age range has milestones divided between understanding language and expressive communication
* Easy to use checklists with automatic or manual date stamp
* Video or audio recording (depending on device capability) available for each milestone
* Note taking section available for each milestone
* Application may be used to track the development of more than one child