Diabetes mellitus, mostly knows as diabetes, is a chronic diseases in which a person has high level of sugar in blood, either because the body does not produce enough insulin or because cells do not respond to the insulin that is produced.
High blood levels of glucose can cause several problems, including blindness, excessive thirst, fatigue, frequent urination, hunger, weight loss etc. Diabetes is a chronic disease, which leads to an increased concentration of glucose in the blood due to which life of individual sometime is at risk.
This Glossary is an easy to use application with comprehensive list of terms related to Diabetes. Get acquainted with these terminology and stay away from diseases.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Search using keyword
- Add/Edit Text & Audio notes for selected term.
- Add term to your favorite list
- Email term to your friends and family
- Change the font size for better reading experience