Turn your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch into your very own secret decoder ring. With the Ncrypt app you'll be able to encode or decode messages as easy as just pushing a button.
In this app, you'll be able to:
- Convert to/from ROT5, ROT13 (a geocaching favorite), ROT18, or ROT47
- Encrypt or decrypt in a once thought unbreakable code - ADFGVX
- Decipher Morse code
- Use a cipher commonly employed during the Civil War - the Vigenere cipher
- Transform any message into its ASCII code equivalent
- Encrypt message using one of the more used transposition cipher - the Rail Fence cipher
- Convert regular numbers to their Roman equivalent
- Switch between binary, octal, decimal, and hexadecimal number systems
Easily cut and paste text from the app to use for other programs or to email (or SMS, if your device has the capabilities) directly from the app if wanted.
Ncrypt makes sending secret messages so easy, why would anyone want to send plain text again?