How fast can you tap through the sums? Maths Martians is one of the most addictive addition teaching & learning iPhone apps available, helping children to learn, practise and master addition while having lots of fun. With 12 beautifully-illustrated & animated levels (including +1, +2 Doubling, Doubling +1, and Mystery Numbers) this is an app that can test, entertain and teach the whole family. It’s a great way to boost mental calculation skills too.
***Available at our special introductory price!
We’ve turned teaching and learning the addition into a fun Martian bubble-popping game. Plus, it’s all against the clock. Tap through each set of sums correctly and you’ll get enough energy from the cheeky Martians to help Spaceman Sam fly his rocket back to earth. If you fail to do it in time, he’ll be stuck on the red planet until you succeed.
**(Looking for more Maths apps? Check out our popular Maths Songs, Math Strike, Mosquito Swat Maths, Times Tables Showdown, Math Showdown and Math Maze apps.)**
So, let our Maths Martians app give your child a head-start on their road to Maths success. Play with your child or play against them, however you play you’ll combine learning with fun. When it comes to taking the first fun steps towards successful numeracy/addition, we think it’s a hard app to beat.
It’s not just for kids! Test your children, learn with them, and most of all have fun, as you see how fast you can tap through the answers to the sums. Beat your own time, beat your friends’, and your family’s. Once you play, you’ll not want to stop.
Developed by online & mobile education specialists, Cambridge English Online Ltd, with 10 years’ experience creating cutting-edge online and mobile resources, Maths Martians has been tested and reviewed by teaching professionals and parents and aims to support National Curriculum guidelines on teaching and learning numeracy time tables/multiplication.
***** The iPad versions of the Maths Martians series are already getting great reviews on: Kids iPhone App Review, The iPhone Mom & the iPad Fan. Check out the Cambridge English Online developer page for more information on these ‘big-screen’ apps.
- 12 different addition-focused levels including: +1; +2; +5; +10; Bigger Numbers +1; Doubling; Doubling Bigger Numbers; Doubles +1; Bigger Numbers +5; Bigger Numbers +10, and Mystery Numbers
- Each level has 12 sums (of varying difficulty) to test you on
- Each level has its own help page to practise the sums you are being tested on. Support is only a click away
- Martians give feedback when wrong answers are tapped
- 12 correct answers and 2 distractors for each level
- Beautifully illustrated & animated Martian/space theme to help engage & entertain
- Kids improve their addition/maths while playing.
- Ideal for children starting to learn addition and those more advanced-it can even test older kids and their parents
- Boosts mental calculation/problem solving skills
- Great for learning or teaching on the move
- Helps develop fine motor skills
- Makes Maths more fun!
Watch out for lots more fun Maths Martians iPhone apps (Times Tables, Subtraction & Division) coming soon. To keep up-to-date on our new app releases, and see our other apps, please visit: www.cambridgeenglishonline.com or visit your local App Store and search for ‘ Cambridge English Online’
* A big THANK YOU to everyone for buying our growing number of educational apps. We’d love to hear from you and find out what you’d like to see us make as our next ones. If you’d like to drop us a line us with any comments, suggestions and feedback, please email: email@example.com
** If you like our apps, please recommend them to your friends so that we can keep making great-value, high quality educational apps for all.
*** Check out our website for more great apps and lots of other resources: www.cambridgeenglishonline.com