Sexually transmitted disease, commonly known as STD, is an illness or disease which mainly caused by human sexual acts or behavior.
They are infectious diseases that spread from person to person through intimate sexual contact and can affect guys and girls of all ages indulging in this act. STDs also known as a sexually transmitted infection (STI), or venereal disease (VD).
This Glossary is an easy to use application with comprehensive list of 300+ terms related to STDs.
Get yourself educated with these terms and stay away from it.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Search using keyword
- Add/Edit Text & Audio notes for selected term.
- Add term to your favorite list
- Email term to your friends and family
- Change the font size for better reading experience