You don't have to be in TimeOut while your child is. Place your child(ren) in TimeOut and go back to what you were doing knowing that you will be notified when your childs TimeOut is over.
· Works on iPad and iPhone!
· Does not require the internet.
· The backgrounding feature makes the app run seamlessly whether you are in the app or not. Turn off your device or close TimeOutCounts and you will still receive separate alerts for each child.
· Multiple timeouts (a dozen or more if needed) can be in session or restarted without affecting each other.
· Start, stop or restart the timeout at anytime by touching the name.
· Countdown ticker shows time left to complete the timeout.
· You are alerted with an alarm, vibration, and notification (identifying which child) when the time has expired.
· Automatically records each timeout to be viewed in a heat map and table graph form.
· The child’s profile can be easily added, edited or even deleted
Every timeout is recorded automatically and can be viewed by pressing the blue arrow to the right of the child’s name. Each child is provided their own individual timeout record in two different styles of graph; a heat map and table graph. You can view the days and times that the child is prone to act out. This will give you the ability to see the past and anticipate the future. The opportunity to make needed changes to off set future problems is in your hands.