TapTap Puzzle, Powered by Computer Science and Engineering Department
This application is for celebrating the 20th Anniversary of the Engineering Faculty.
TapTap is a classical tile (picture) puzzle game on iPhone, supporting 3*3, 4*4 and 5*5 puzzle mode.
TapTap offers a host of exciting features:
1) You can use the 20th Anniversary logo to create a puzzle.
2) You can select a photo from your iPhone photo album to create a puzzle. You can also use your camera to take a photo and use it to create a puzzle.
3) This game has great graphics and sound effect: animations for moving tiles and highlights for disordered tiles.
4) Provide 'Hint' functionality, which shows original picture for 5 seconds.
5) You just need to tap two squares sequentially and they will move and exchange their positions.