4MyCab FL application and the associated 4MyCab (469222) SMS short code (for texting) are available for taxicab customers to book their cab for immediate or future service with participating cab companies thus eliminating the need to call on the phone.
Taxicab customers can use the app to:
• Hail a cab even if the passenger doesn’t know the address.
• Search for businesses near you to obtain a specific address.
• Estimate the fare.
• Book a taxicab for future service.
• Once a cab is assigned, send messages such as gate codes, apartment numbers or business names to the cab driver.
• See available cabs in the area before booking.
• Once a cab is booked:
• Track the cab on a map prior to pick up.
• Obtain an estimated time of arrival.
• Wait inside until the cab arrives, at which time a text message will be sent.
• See the status of the trip once it begins.
In addition, registered customers can elect to pay their taxicab fare, with a 15% gratuity, using a registered credit card:
• Create a profile and add a credit card after downloading the app.
• Book a taxicab with features described above.
• At the conclusion of the trip, your registered credit card will be charged, and a receipt will be emailed to you.
• Send a taxicab to any address in the areas served, and pay for the fare by phone.
The 4MyCab FL app is brought to you by Yellow Cab of Broward County and Yellow Cab of Tallahassee and you can use all of the app’s features in Broward and Leon County.
In addition, you can use the app and many of its features in the following areas (cities are added all the time so make sure to open “cities we serve” to see service in the area you are in):
• Austin, Texas
• Arlington, Virginia
• Charlotte, North Carolina
• Cleveland, Ohio
• Des Moines, Iowa
• Long Beach, California
• Los Angeles, California
• Minneapolis, Minnesota
• Montgomery, Maryland
• Nashville, Tennessee
• Orange County, California
• Orlando, Florida
• Palm Beach, Florida
• Raleigh, North Carolina
• Tampa, Florida