The 2013 Pan-Massachusetts Challenge, A 200 mile bike-a-thon from Sturbridge to Provincetown taking place on August 3-4th
The Pan-Massachusetts challenge is the largest Athletic Fundraising event in the country, raising over $30,000,000 annually with all proceeds donated to the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
This app has been created for both Riders and Sponsors/Friends.
In the app you can:
1. Search for and track Riders and Volunteers.
2. Email Home Page links to friends
3. View a Rider’s Image Gallery
4. Visit a Rider’s Links
5. View Rider Fundraising goals and amounts
6. Riders can “Check-In” and a message will be transmitted to their followers including a custom message and map position.
7. Riders can view their sponsors, send thank-you emails and add contacts to the address book.
8. View the Pan-Mass challenge Blog
9. Update a photo from your Image Gallery/Camera
10. Connect with Facebook for Check-Ins
11. Connect with Twitter for Check-Ins