The Tennessee DUI Law Help App provides you with helpful resources that may prevent you from receiving a DUI offense.
- "I'm Being Arrested" Quick Text - Send a pre-filled Text Message to a friend containing a message of you being arrested along with your current GPS location with just a few touches
- BAC Calculator - *Calculate your Blood Alcohol Content by entering the data
- **Activate your BAC Calculation by blowing into your iPhone, as you would a breathalyzer
- List of the Rights you have when you are stopped by a police officer
- Criminal Defense Blog Feed in the App
- Plenty of helpful resources that will keep you well-informed on different types of DUI offenses
- Contact and Location Information to a law firm that specializes in DUI cases
At the law office of Rob McKinney, Attorney at Law in Nashville, Tennessee, our clients not only benefit from our experience, but our willingness to stay on the cutting edge of criminal law. Resting on our laurels and not continuing to learn about changes in the law does little to serve our clients.
Our clients come to us looking for hope and a solution to their legal problems. At the Law Office of Rob McKinney, Attorney at Law, we focus our criminal defense practice on helping people who have been charged with both misdemeanors and felonies.
* The BAC Calculator is for estimation purposes only. The BAC estimates should not be used to infer anyone's ability to operate a motor vehicle.
** The iPhone does not actually analyze your breath for your BAC results. This is a novelty feature used only to start the calculation of the data you inputed.