OfficerDown is a supplementary iPhone app to the motion sensor which is tethered to firefighters, while entering the search and rescue scene. When the sensor detects no motion for over 1 minute, the iphone will alert all other team members along with your location and name even their app is not running and the person will have 5 seconds to disable the alert if he is safe. If there is no sign of action, an SOS signal will be triggered.
1. Never rely on this app alone because Apple Push Notification Center will
not guarantee the delivery of push notification.
2. Check that you have connection with 3G and/or WIFI, as accuracy of GPS depends on
satellite coverage, 3G towers density, and WIFI availability.
3. Be sure to set your Auto-Lock to "Never" before using this app.
4. All team members must enter the exact same "Team ID" then press
"Activate" one time to be registered in the same group.
5. Do not run app unless you are the personnel to be entering the Danger Zone.